In order to use water more convenient, we must choose a suitable faucet. It is common in our family to install the faucet on the washbasin or sink. But in order to save space at home, there are also many Families choose to install in-wall faucets (in wall faucet). So will you choose the in-wall faucets? Let us compare the advantages and disadvantages of the in-wall faucet and installation methods. Then you will know which faucet is more suitable for you.
In-wall installation actually refers to concealed installation. The water supply pipe of the faucet is buried in the wall, and only the spout and handle can be seen on the surface. Install the faucets in the wall can save more space, and improve the decoration of the entire bathroom space, making the bathroom space more tid.
1.If you want to know whether the in-wall faucet is good or not? let’s take a look at its advantages and disadvantage.
- Space saving, in-wall faucets generally save space and free up countertop space.
- Easy to clean, there is no hygienic dead angle, and cleaning is more convenient.
- Good decoration, can improve the decoration of the space and make the space more tidy
- The price is more expensive, and the price and installation cost of the in-wall faucet are higher than ordinary faucets.
- Installation is troublesome, it need to ask a professional installer to install.
- Maintenance is troublesome, many parts are pre-buried in the wall. So once there is a problem, it is more troublesome to repair.
2.How to install the in-wall faucet?
- Prepare installation tools and faucet parts, and check whether the supporting parts are complete. Common accessories include: hoses, rubber washers, kidnappers, drains, showers, decorative caps, etc.
- Rinse with water before installation to remove sediment and impurities in the water pipe. The debris in the installation hole and in the accessories need to be cleaned up to avoid clogging or wear of the ceramic valve core.
- When connect the pipes , you should sure that the left side is hot water and the right side is cold water, the distance between the two pipes is 10-20cm, first fix the position of the water inlet joint, then remove the faucet, Avoid scratches or abrasions on the faucet surface coating.
- When installing, you need to select a special angle valve , and it must connect with the cold and hot water pipes from the wall very perfectly.
- Before pre-embedding the valve core of the faucet into the wall, pay attention to the thickness of the wall, the wall is too thin to be buried. When the valve core is embedded, the plastic protective cover of the valve core is steady, so as to avoid cement and other debris damage to the valve core when the valve core is embedded.
Hope this article gave you some knowledge about in-wall faucets and have a pleasant shopping experience.