- Tall height for vessel sinks.
- Top-quality cartridge for reliable use.
- Single lever design for effortless flow control.
Contemporary ceramic cartridge 304 stainless steel taps water tap mixer kitchen faucet for sink
|Categories||Hot Cold Kitchen Faucets|
|Album||View larger image|
|Business Type||Faucets & Bathroom Accessories Manufacturer|
|Factory audit report||SGS, ISO, BV, TUV|
|Product certifications||cUPC; NSF; Low-Lead; CE; ACS; EN1111; EN817|
|Acid salt spray test||24 Hours|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, T/T, Paypal|
Ryan D McClane –
Things to know:
1) You’ve likely been using manual faucets your whole life and your brain will struggle with a touch faucet. It’s not the faucet’s fault; you spent your entire existence touching things and almost all of 2020 trying to stop touching things.
2) You will want to initiate a verbal altercation with someone in your house at some point because of this unit. For me the first time was when my wife saw me struggling to disassemble the old faucet that had tiny rusted mounting hardware only accessible in the farthest back reaches of the sink cabinet and asked me if I’d figured it out yet. If you get past the install unscathed it will be because someone keeps shutting of the handle and making the touch function unfunction. It makes sense that the touch feature only works when the handle valve is in the open position, but that requires a household treaty resolving to all leave it open to use the feature.
3) The high power rise spray setting does what it says. If the spray hose would reach my front door I could probably wash my car from the porch. It cleans damn near anything off dishes and covers me in enough back spray to save time showering.
This faucet does exactly what it says and was easier to install than my old faucet was to remove. Fit and finish seem good, which is why we went name-brand. I like that it has a shut off timer and knows the difference between a tap (on/off) and a long touch (moving the faucet head around). I like that my faucet is now smarter than I am.
3 people found this helpful